Date below has been updated to reflect change.
WHAT: Cryptotrip's New England premier
WHEN: Sunday, March 10th. Doors open at 3:30 for museum admission, followed by the screening. The event ends at 6:30pm.
WHERE: International Cryptozoology Museum (ICM), 11 Avon Street, Portland, Maine
FMI: http://www.cryptotrip.com/ or http://cryptozoologymuseum.com/
Join Loren Coleman and the the director Christopher Maloney for the first New England showing of Cryptotrip, a documentary film about the state of cryptozoology in the U.S. at a grass-roots level.
As director Christopher Maloney notes:
“Thousands of unexplained creature sightings are reported in the United States each year. What are people seeing? How does it impact them? What does this say about us as a nation? These questions are explored in a cross-country trek through America’s highways and byways, a journey that explores the phenomena and popularity of cryptozoology in the United States.”
The ICM will hold the screening on Sunday
Admission for the film is $10.00 per person, regardless of age, and includes:
(1) Museum admission;
(2) Showing of Cryptotrip in a casual but unique cryptozoology setting;
(3) Q&A session with Christopher Maloney, writer and director for Cryptotrip;
(4) Your contribution to the educational and scientific mission of the ICM;
(5) Film refreshments for a small donation will be available;
(6) A chance to be one of the first to see this amazing cryptozoological journey!
The Facebook event page can be found here:
View trailer here: