Friday, June 05, 2009

A Word of Explanation = Ow!

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting as regularly of late, though Abraham has been filling the gap quite nicely with his mystery photos. (Thanks Abraham!!!)

This is because in mid-May, I quite cleverly broke my wrist. This has further delayed the already-late spring issue of the Strange Maine Gazette (which languishes, half-finished, on my computer), and prevented me from typing anything of length.

So... I just thought I'd let you all know. I have four more weeks to go with my splint on. Bleah!!! But it feels a lot better now. Which is good! Because apparently pain makes me grumpy. *grin*

Have a great summer everyone! I'll be picking things back up again as quickly as I can.

See that little hairline fracture that runs across the top right bump of the ulna? Yep. That's the culprit!

4 comments:

daria said...

Ouch - hope you feel better soon!!

Bobbie M. Bowler said...

I hope you get better soon. I love your blog! You have some great stuff. :-)

Janis Albright said...

Hope you got to relax your arm this weekend in the wedding... Am sure that the cake helped.. Janis from mainebytes.blogspot.com

Michelle Souliere said...

Thanks everyone!! :)