Wednesday, August 02, 2006
E-mail the Editor
Best of Portland
Thank you everyone! We won Best Blog two years in a row, thanks to all of you. Yippee!
Strange Maine Gazette
Where you can find copies of the SMG:
- Green Hand Bookshop, Portland
- Arabica Coffee, Portland
- Coast City Comics, Portland
- Portland Public Library
- Strange Maine, Portland
- Maine Historical Library, Portland
- Coffee By Design, Portland
- Boat House Beverage, Long Island
- Captain Perry's Cafe, Long Island
- Little Dog Coffee, Brunswick
- Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library
- Maine Coast Bookshop, Damariscotta
- Owl & Turtle Bookshop, Camden
- Fort Knox, Prospect
- Treasure Chest, Waterville
- Lithgow Public Library, Augusta
- Books Lines & Thinkers, Rangeley
- Obadiah's Bohemian Cafe, Machias
- Calais Bookshop, Calais
- York's Book Store, Houlton
- OR get a subscription! 3 issues a year for $5... Please mail payment to Michelle Souliere, P.O. Box 5302, Portland ME 04101
Odd Maine Resources
Haunted Maine Spirits
Fellow Strange Mainers
Clues: Spooky Type
- A Different Kind of Lightshow
- Purrinton Massacre Update
- Maine Native Plans Record-Breaking Voyage
- A Home for Cryptozoology Museum
- Tide Turns Against Gentle Wind Scam
- Comments Welcome!!
- On this date in Strange Maine History...
- Speaking of Squirrels...
- Cryptozoology Exhibit: Mysterious & Kooky
- Strange in... Massachusetts?
Founded 2005. Freaks. Weirdos. Unmapped roads. Lost in the woods. Whispering rocks. Deadening fog. Ghost pirates. Lonely islands. THINGS in the WOODS. Maine -- the way life should be! Maine -- a strange state to be in.