Sunday, April 02, 2006

April Fool's?

Well, listen, I have to say I totally blew it. I could have posted something REALLY crazy for April Fool's day and I didn't. I just totally spaced it. And the Llama Hunting story doesn't really count, because I sure as heck didn't come up with the idea.

If I had been thinking, I would have hung onto the story about vengeful Colonial-era spirits in Back Bay by Bob Bergeron of the Banner (the Portland Banner, that is -- ohhh but the "Portland" part would have ruined all my alliteration!). So now would be a good time for all of you to read it again (pretending, of course, that you read it the first time I posted this little masterpiece).

At any rate, I promise that for April Fool's 2007, we will have a bang-up good time.

Cheers,
Michelle

No comments: