Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Bigfoot in Maine: release date and BDN article!

Well, the cat's out of the bag now! Here's the first article about my upcoming book, Bigfoot in Maine. 😃https://bangordailynews.com/2021/03/23/news/portland/mainers-frightening-encounters-with-bigfoot-highlighted-in-new-book-and-film/ 
 
You can preorder a signed copy here on my site, it will be shipped for its release date of May 24th! https://greenhandbookshop.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/preorder-bigfoot-in-maine-by-michelle-souliere-signed

 I'll post the final cover art as soon as the design department at History Press gets it to me.  Thanks everyone!

192 pages of manuscript, done!

NOTE: 
While the article reports that "Bigfoot’s story in Maine begins with ancient Wabanaki traditional stories about a giant, manlike creature, known as the Wendigo, who frequents the Maine woods," in my book I specifically refrain from any lengthy discussion of Native American traditions since I don't have any authority or knowledge to speak of them. I'm not sure where that information in the article was drawn from, as it wasn't from my interview with the reporter, or the sample chapters I sent him.

No comments: