Wednesday, April 20, 2022

More Bigfoot in Maine interviews & a lake monster or two

Hi everyone!  

It's been a while since I've done a roundup of some of the things I've been participating in, so here's a little catch-up for you.

Most recently, Rick Palmer of the Some Other Sphere podcast interviewed me about Bigfoot in Maine, and we had a really interesting conversation, which he just posted here:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/episode-78-michelle-souliere-bigfoot-in-maine/id1459984683?i=1000558123406


Prior to that, I did a couple of panel discussions on Cosmoetica, which you can view here:
Bigfoot discussion (ep #329) with host Dan Schneider and fellow guests Dr. Jeff Meldrum and Kelly Milner Halls, back in Nov 2021:
Kind of amazed I was part of this, it was a terrific experience.

Lake Monsters! (ep #343) with host Dan Schneider and fellow guests Kelly Milner Halls and Shetan Noir, in March 2022.  This time I branched out a little into aquatic cryptics, using the monster of Lake Pohenegamook, on the Quebec/Maine border, as my Maine case study.
 
...and back at the end of last year, I had a fantastic chat with LeeAnn and Angela of the Spirited History podcast, but it was on the ParaX Radio Network, and I can't seem to find a link for an archive of the episode anywhere -- more's the pity because we discussed a bunch of Strange Maine topics, too.  :(  Ah well!
 
I hope you all enjoy these.  :)  Happy spring!!


No comments: