Saturday, May 01, 2010

The book!

Well the wait is over -- I finally have the first batch of copies of my book in hand! Published by the History Press, Strange Maine: True Tales of the Pine Tree State is officially out and about.

Readers of the Strange Maine Gazette will recognize a few of the original research stories I did for the paper, but there is also a lot of new material, photos, illustrations, and interviews that are fresh reading even for my regulars. :)

I have copies of them at my bookshop, The Green Hand, 661 Congress Street here in Portland, Maine. The publisher set the retail at $17.99. Please do stop by if you are interested in picking one up! I'll also have copies at the Sanctuary Tattoo 10th Anniversary bash that is being held to benefit Preble Street Resource Center, which recently lost one of its major sources of funding.

1 comment:

Libbytown said...

I'm so jealous! Congrats!!!!!