Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Regarding Pauline Young

Some of you may remember the story of the 1940 Rockland murder that I covered back in 2007, in The Headless Halloween of 1940. Since that time, I have been contacted, through email and via comments on the original post, by relatives of the family of Pauline Young.

One of these relatives is very interested in speaking to other folks who are related to the family of Thelma Young, Pauline's mother. She is interested in getting together to do some genealogy. Her mother was Thelma's sister, Pauline her cousin.

Anyone interested in getting in touch with her can email me at michelle.souliere [at] gmail.com, or write to me via my P.O. Box:

Michelle Souliere, Editor
Strange Maine Gazette
P.O. Box 8203
Portland, ME 04104

Anyone else interested in sharing their recollections or urban legends about this happening is also welcome to contact me -- I'd be more than happy to hear from you.

No comments: