Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Cryptozoology Heads Up

Well, I haven't had a chance to read the article about Bigfoot that was in the Press Herald on October 30th, because I was too busy getting married. Ha ha! But I would like to point out that there is a really interesting art exhibit that will be showing at Bates College in Lewiston (road trip, anyone?) next June-October (2006). Did anyone out there go to the Cryptozoology symposium held over Halloween weekend? I would love to hear a report.

For more info about the exhibit, including some tantalizing peeks at the artwork, and information about the now-past symposium, check out the well-designed website at Cryptozoology Out of Time Place Scale.

To hear what I was doing on Halloween on my honeymoon/fieldtrip to Haunted Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, you can read my LJ entry on it here. It was interesting to see Florida, but give me Maine any day!!!

No comments: